This is a set of 3 patches perfect for the arm of a sweater/jacket or down a leg on a pair of pants. They can also be used together or separate on hats, bags, shoes, gloves, vests, shirts, pin boards and basically anything you can affix cool eyes on (almost anything can be made cooler with glowing eyes, let's be real).
- Glows in the dark (all white thread)!
- Roughly 2.5" wide X 2" tall each
- Iron-on backing
- Set of 3 patches included
- Drawn by seller, you are supporting the artist directly!
- Available in White Watchers or Black Beholders!
1. Turn iron to the highest heat setting.
2. Position patch on fabric (design up, shiny side down).
3. Place a thin cloth over patch for protection (cotton pillowcase or handkerchief works great).
4. Press downwards with iron for 30-60 seconds (no steam). Do not move iron to avoid shifting.
5. Flip garment inside out and repeat step 3 on underside using protective cloth again. Let cool before wearing.
6. Optional: For extra grip in addition to or instead of steps 1-5 you can sew around the outside edge by hand or machine.
FABRIC COMPATIBILITY: Iron-on patches work best with materials like cotton and polyester (such as what most denims, twills, t-shirts and felts are made of) but can seriously damage fabrics like nylon, rayon, or rain jacket material. For delicate fabrics sewing on is recommended instead.
If unsure of fabric you can test in a small corner/non visible part by pressing with iron on high setting using thin cotton cloth between for 30-60sec. If fabric damages do not use iron-on method.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFO:
Patches are shipped via USPS international letter to offer the lowest shipping rates possible and do not include tracking unless upgraded shipping is purchased OR if the patch is purchased with other goodies going package mail.